what mouse would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got the logitech MX518, and i love it. However, the G7 is prolly the best out of those listed. Problem is it is very expensive for a mouse.

i would have to say that microsoft makes the best mice, or whatever company makes it for them.

I have used microsoft ball and optical mice, they all work very good, no problems at all with them!
I'm still using my old MS ball mouse from 2000...works great!

i was told that even though the g7 is a good mouse is lacks in longetivity from the batteries...ppl have told me the mx1000 is a good mouse since you can plop it on the charger whenever your not using it...

yea its shorter than they say, so if you're worried about that(though you could plug in the other battery by that time) I'd get the g5

talldude123 said:
i would have to say that microsoft makes the best mice, or whatever company makes it for them.

I have used microsoft ball and optical mice, they all work very good, no problems at all with them!
I'm still using my old MS ball mouse from 2000...works great!
Microsoft mice are often pretty good, but I think Logitech takes the cake. they are good performers and are shaped well for hands.

Optical wired:
MX500, MX510 and MX518

Optical wireless:
MX700

Laser wired:
G5

laser wireless:
G7, MX1000

the MX1000 has longer lasting batteries, but you can't switch the battery like you can with the G7.
the G7 comes with 2 batteries. once one runs out, you can put the other one in, and let the first one charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom