iso files

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah, i dont care how much ram programs are using. If they need that much ram and i want to use that program, sure i dont care. I use Azureus, its a Java bittorrent client and it can end up using a lot of ram, but i dont mind because i find that it gives the fastest speeds. Same with Nero.

Alcohol 120% only uses 16,036 on my system compared to Nero at 19,894. So neither use a lot fo RAM. I dont know where that comment about they use to much comes from. Uses less than Opera or IE or FF.

once i got Firefox using up to 300mb of ram. Probably because i had stuff like java running in windows and Adobe PDF in other windows.

Well internet browsers do tend to use more RAM and processing than other apps for that fact. Java, PDF files, and the likes make the amount of RAM it use go up. Haveing multiple tabs also causes it. I have gotten Opera and IE open with multiple tabs open using almost 1GB of RAM at one point. Watching streaming video and listening to streaming MP3's will also do it.

It all depends on what you are running and what you are doing what takes more RAM than other apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom