Hardware Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie7823

Baseband Member
Is there anyway you can share hardware over a network. Like if i wanted to play a song that is on this computer through my speakers on my other computer? Keep in mind that i wast to have everything controlled from the pc im on. This is an example to what i want to do. Before long i would like to share other pieces of hardware. If this isnt possible I will drop the project now.

you can share the music files and play the on the other PC... or you can just remote desktop like ^^ suggested.

the question i guess i really needed to ask is does hardware have an address that can be accessed from a local computer? Kind of like a printer. Can all devices be shared the same as a printer without using 3rd party programs?

jamie7823 said:
the question i guess i really needed to ask is does hardware have an address that can be accessed from a local computer? Kind of like a printer. Can all devices be shared the same as a printer without using 3rd party programs?

Printers,Fax,Scanners,CD/DVD Drives and Hard drives and folders can all be shared but nothing else. Unless u consider Remote Desktop as sharing everything :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom