Liquid Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshSB

Geek Squad
Hey guys, my system is NOT overclocked, althoug hit is rather noisy with all the fans, I was wondering how much liquid cooling ran normally, and how difficult it was to put it in and if there are any tutorials for it.

Anyways, thanks for your help.

Also, do you still need any of the fans once the liquid cooling is in?

Build is in sig.

I think you just need the cpu fan when you switch over to liquid cooling. I think kits start at $200-300 and I've heard it's not too difficult if you know what you're doing. Personally I wouldn't trust myself to install water cooling. One wrong move and the reservoir could crack and cause condensation inside of my case and ruin the whole system.

jorsoft03 said:
I think you just need the cpu fan when you switch over to liquid cooling.

why would you need a cpu fan.... and water-cooling is not for first timers. do some research and then consider. its to hard to give you a price range because there are so many different combos of parts. DO NOT buy water cooling kits. ex thermaltake big-water, terrible. DangerDen, Swiftech, and Iwaki are the best water cooling companies (Dd: good GPU and CPU blocks, Swiftech: GREAT CPU blocks like the storm, and Iwaki: top of the line pumps.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom