direct x10??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laugh at how much the 7900 has been hyped up despite the fact that no one can legitimately answer what exactly its specifications are going to be let alone how well it will actually perform. It's rather easy to declare a card to be something on paper, but it is quite another thing to actually go about creating said card and making it successful
Thats exactly what im saying man. Im big fanboy but gee golly ppl i havent heard hide nor hair of even speculations on paper of this card, let alone actual performance. Like i said i bet its only gonna be a beefed up version of the 7800GTX and i doubt HIGHLY it will have support for DX Avalon. Wanna know why? Cause Avalon isnt supposed to ship until Q2 of 2007 w/ a premium version of Vista (from a local source *cough* Tyler *cough*). Vista will come out w/ a beefed up version of DX9c and will call it DX9d instead. Still support SLI? Yes, as well as XP based games i believe. I REALLY doubt that Unreal Engine3 will come out and then not be able to be played on Vista ya?

Oh man technology is going too fast, I was hoping for a few more doom 3/source engine games. UT 2007 will probably run like crap for me...****.

this $hit is F'n up my whole little world here. lol. Not really but thats a bummer because technology IS moving too fast. and were such losers that we spend soooo much $$$$ on crap that will just depressiate faster than the pet rock. Sometimes I really hate technology. I have a love/hate relationship thats for sure. Tech does so many things but the next day theres always something better and all the sudden yours isnt good enough. DX10 looks "orgasmically bonerific" but ya...come on MS how bout a warning!

DX10 will blow?! are you on CRACK?! have you seen the video man! its INSANE. OMFG it looks real. totally insane. it brings the world of farcry 2 to life. I mean shadows of leaves on the ground, thick dynamic clouds, sunrises and sunsets, plants that move and get "brushed up against" etc etc etc

Its like the "Matrix Beta Release"...

karpfish24 said:
dx10 will blow, people will fall back on dx 9

Could you explain your reasoning for that?

BennyV04988 said:
DX10 will blow?! are you on CRACK?! have you seen the video man! its INSANE. OMFG it looks real. totally insane. it brings the world of farcry 2 to life. I mean shadows of leaves on the ground, thick dynamic clouds, sunrises and sunsets, plants that move and get "brushed up against" etc etc etc

Its like the "Matrix Beta Release"...

What he said. I saw this one thing for Flight Simulator X. Oh my god, those planes look real. Everything down to the indiviual rivets on the planes are rendered in high rez glory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom