I think 1 TB of Hard drive space is a little to much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god....I cant Imagine that...Its just ...too collasal....and yes I believe you flanker cuase I think you have the props.....any ways LETS CELABRATE CUASE THIS IS MY 100TH POST! !! WHOHOO...haha and iv only been here what 3 days? lol

Your friend would have to have 2048 500gb hard drives, since 500 gb hard drives run around $350.00 he would have had to spend around $700,000USD. It's either you lieing or your friend is an idiot.

Flanker said:
Gah! I forgot those D*mn sarcasm tags again!

Funny thing is that Unknown Envy believed you...HAHAHA

Ya thats BS. There isnt that much digitalized music that any decent human being would care to listen to. If its out there...and ONE person has it all, thats pathetic. lol. Thats 1.5 YEARS of music. I bet apple will make a Tpod someday, those morons. ahaha

I heard when the new HVD's come out i dont remember if it was seagate or who but somebody was going to put out a 1 petabyte HDD.... now this could be completely false. For nobody would ever use that lol.

But regardless HVD's are going to revolutionize Storage.

Oh and btw.. LOL @ 1 petabyte of notepad files :p.

tommy8748 said:
Your friend would have to have 2048 500gb hard drives, since 500 gb hard drives run around $350.00 he would have had to spend around $700,000USD. It's either you lieing or your friend is an idiot.

So did you, apparently...

Or atleast missed the sarcasm part.

tommy8748 said:

Hey buddy dont flame people...im only 15 and I thought maybe it was possible....yes I admit it was funny but please dont go blatantly making fun of me for Im only in-exsprienced.

There's 1 bit.

8 bits make one Byte.

1024 Bytes make one Kilobyte.

1024 Kilobytes make one Megabyte.

1024 Megabytes make one Gigabyte.

1024 Megabytes make one Terabyte.

1024 Terabytes make one Petabyte.

1024 Petabytes make one Exabyte.

1024 Exabytes make one Zettabyte.

1024 Zettabytes make one Yottabyte.

One Yottabyte is 1,208,925,819,614,629,174,706,176 bytes.

*Exa, Zetta, and Yotta are legitimate names, and not pulled out of Flanker's [backside].*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom