direct x10??

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh noes! that would suck! what about SLi people? that would be lame. is this just speculation?? or did you hear it was soon?

i dont know exactly but i know its really soon...maybe within this year....the 7900's and on will support dx10...

Yeah but I bet the future games will allow you to play in DX8 or DX9...I was reading this forum one day and one guy said it perfectly on how Game developers know we cant dish out 700 dollars for a new video card each month to play the latest games. Sure the 7900 Wil play evreything max and be a beast but Im sure the 7800 Gt will be good and dual GT's will be even better.

I laugh at how much the 7900 has been hyped up despite the fact that no one can legitimately answer what exactly its specifications are going to be let alone how well it will actually perform. It's rather easy to declare a card to be something on paper, but it is quite another thing to actually go about creating said card and making it successful

And then there is the aura surrounding the mysterious "G80"...at least the r520 aura had some uncredible sources to build up the hype, the G80 is simply the "G80" to "support DX10"

You wont need DX 10 when Vista comes out lol, games are still compatible for Windows 98/ME/2000. XP still has a lot of life left in it, and with it, DX 9.0c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom