My printer isnt working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoMan813

In Runtime
I have a lexmark X75 and it isnt working correctly. I will tell it to print something and it will do everything like normal and when it is done printing there is nothing on the page. I did a printer test page and it came out, but looked like my black ink wasnt working. It is a used cartridge but isnt empty. Anyone know why my black ink might not be working, or why the printer isnt putting out black ink when there is a cartridge in it?

Maybe you don't use it often enough.Run the tests for cleaning the nozzels and a test page or get an no problem HP.
:eek:

You said there was 'nothing'when you tried to print . but when you printed on a 'test page' there was only problem on black color , how about the 'color'part

There wasnt any black, but there was color. How do I do the test for cleaning the nozzles cause I dont see where to do that anywhere?

the nozzles are inside the cartridge, everytime you renew a new ink cartridge ,you also have a new nozzles(assume you buy original ink ,not the rebuilt one)
Your nozzles may be clogged and need to be cleaned . go to your printer >properties>maintenance, then you will find how to clean the nozzles using your printer software

Thats where I had looked for it before and didnt find anything about cleaning the nozzles, but I will look again and let you know. Thanks.

Well, I still havent found where I can run a test to clean the nozzles. Anyone know exactly where I can do this? I also found out that my computer is saying there are two printers hooked up, and they are the same one. The computer is saying that it isnt reading one but the other is good, it says the good printer has two full ink cartridges but yet my black ink still isnt working. Still think I just need to run the test for cleaning the nozzles, and if so, AGAIN, where do I do that EXACTLY cause I cant find it anywhere? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom