cds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikillyou61

Banned
I HATE CD'S I copied at least 10 data disks incase my computer would crash and it did but I can't get a computer to read the disks cause the foil stuff is coming off and as a backup I also had stuff stored on a usb jumpdrive and my computer sees the jumpdrive but none of the data anymore it asks me if i want to format it but when i click yes it says it can't so I tried it in 5 other computers and it did the same thing!!!

NONE of the data was bad It was all game saves and game mods and no-cd patches for the games!!!

I was just hopin that somebody would see this and make something new thats better than cd's.

Something like floppies cause I never had trouble with them except that they can't hold 700MB or more.

A new invention should be some kind of thing that will hold Gigabytes instead of MBs.

the usb drive I have now I got to format in my sisters computer but still when I put it in the other 5 I tried it in before it asks to format it and then it says it can't and I'm not replacing it cause I just got it and paid $150.00 for a 2gb usb drive!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom