Hi from the OZ new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonstorm

Beta member
Hey all you people in cyberspace. Thought i'd jot down some useless info about yours truly.
Well i live in Atherton, which is 1 hour west of Cairns in Queensland, Australia. It's a boring little town with very little entertainment, hence me dribbling rubbish on a forum.
Bought my first pc about 3 years ago, it was huge 2.4 celeron with a massive 256meg of ram. In the quest for speed and my facination with dvd's i've now got a p4 3.2g , Radeon x700 pcie vid card, only 512 of ddr2 ram though coz i'm too tight to go and get any more.
My brother in law fixes pc's (or so he tries) so i know what basically mekes these tick, but i'd say definately on the less than more side (you will understand if you read my topic i posted!!!)
Anyway G'DAY all, hope to speak or type or chat or whatever you call doing this. (this is the first forum i've joined)!!!!
Cheers guys

Another Aussie? What are they doin' down there? Breedin'?

Seriously, it is great to have you with us.

Just hang around and ask any questions you might have. You'll be teaching your brother-in-law a few tricks in no time!

Another Aussie YAY,

I live in Townsville NQ, So you and I will be able to talk about 'Shrips on BBQs and alike' Glad to have you with us, enjoy the Forums

Jake

hey demonstorm,

im from perth WA :) ok first u spelt queensland wrong ha ha...and welcome to the tech forums :)

i think jakec ment that you can talk about shrimps on bbq's

but yea hope u enjoy your stay :) there are a few ozzies on here now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom