the x1900 ati?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason we can say the g71 will be better (Im an nvidia fan but I recognize the x1900xtx as being the superior card) is because the 7800gtx 512 has CLOSE to the same performance in games as ATi's new card. Theres no question that the new nVidia model will soon make nVidia the company with the best card.

The x1900xt is impressive, but the 7800gtx does win in a few games. What impresses me also is that that it is a minimum of 100 dollars cheaper than the 7800.

People who come in to these threads saying Oh the Nvidia is better because <Insert random unrelated bogus reason here> simply because they are fanboi's should just stay off these discussions.

Only problems i have ever had with ATI's was older cards would have a huge heat problem. I run 2 rigs atm one with an x1800xt and one with a 7800gtx.

Wait for the new Nvidia cards to come out and all the new benchmarks are released compairing the x1900xtx and the 7900 whatev.

003 said:
If you want the fastest performing video cards right now that provide the highest level of image quality in games, it doesnÂ’t get any better than the Radeon X1900 XT and XTX. You get High Quality AF, Adaptive AA, HDR with AA, and very fast shader performance. If you have been waiting to play F.E.A.R. at very high quality settings, your wait is over; the Radeon X1900 XT/XTX is the card for you.

Thats just scary...I mean F.E.A.R. is a biatch to play at max settings without Huge lag or low fps.....but wow ....yeah any way I got my sights set on a GTX 256mb and when the g71 comes out and the gtx price drops il buy another and sli and overclock them....:)

Yay supply and demand...hehe:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom