MSI K8N Neo4-F

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Justin

In Runtime
can that mobo oc good? im not a hardcore overclocker but if i own a x2 4400, u think ill be able to at least reach the x2 4800 clock speed?

oh yeah... no problem. I have a 35% overclock right now. It was easy in the bios. The problem is my semi-unstable voltage from my power supply. So when I get myself a Fortron 450W psu, I see it going a little further. *crossing fingers for 2.6*

Ryan

I would get a DFI lanparty. They have the best overclocking features.

The antec truepower 2 550w and the OCZ powerstreams are good.

If you have a ton of $$ you can get PCP&P.

I second the MSI board, had it before, and a friend of mine just bought it. Such a nice friendly board to the casual oc person such as yourself :)

I bought that one (MSI K8N Neo4-F) for a friend. It was excellent while it lasted, but after about a month it would't boot. :-( I RMA'd it and it should work great again once he gets it back.

We just got one of these boards for a build we are doing. We will be overclocking it, so it's good to hear that it overclocks pretty well.

I love this board. I own that motherboard and an athlon 64 3000+. So far I've been able to overclock my cpu from 1.8GHz to 2.833GHz! I'm hoping to get higher once I get my new ram. I have it set at 100MHz to hit that speed but since it's value ram I can't go any higher. All in all what a beast board. For a great price. You won't be let down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom