problem with computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidas

Solid State Member
I have a problem with my computer, when i turn it on, it says auto detecting pri slave not detected, second master not detected, and second slave not detected and it keeps restarting. Could you please help with me this problem.

It could be that the bios is not recognizing your ODD's and HD.

Try going into the bios and see what it says if you haven't already.

I went into the bios I dont know what to do or look for can you please help.Thanks

well as soon as you enter the BIOS you shold see see primary master, primary slave, secondary master, secondary slave and so on. We you look at it again it should have the part numbers or something like that next to some of them depending on how many drives you have. You don't need to know what those numbers are and they might have something like WD160 if its western digital or DVD and such. Cout how many drives you have hard drives and ODD's and see how many you have that show up in the BIOS>

Jesus christ would you guys get it right for once.!!! It the CMOS! not the BIOS. Omg.........

When did this start happening?

Has this drive been making any werid noises lately?

i went into the cmos and it says pri master is cdrom and the pri slave is not installed and so on for the sec master and the sec slave, what else do i need to do?

kidas said:
i went into the cmos and it says pri master is cdrom and the pri slave is not installed and so on for the sec master and the sec slave, what else do i need to do?

Did you do what I said in previous post?

Will you answer the questions asked in previous post?

Its been hapening for awhile and no the drive hasnt been making any werid noises yes I went into the CMOS and it said pri master is cdrom and the pri slave is not installed and so on for the sec master and the sec slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom