Last Check Before I Buy The Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memory dividers do reduce the speed of the RAM. You use dividers if you have cheap RAM that has low OCing potential. If you use a 9:10 divider on DDR400 RAM with 200HTT/FSB, then your RAM would be at 180MHz. But raising the HTT/FSB will counteract the reduction of RAM speedz. If you raised your HTT/FSB to 222MHz, then you will have 200MHz RAM speed.

Looks good to me.

I've had bad experiences with linksys routers. I stick to DLINK.
Save yourself $50 and get the VX-924 instead of the VX-922.
The 4ms vs. 2ms is so slight that your eyes can't tell the difference. It's the exact same monitor, they just adjusted the responce time.

and the ratio

550:1 vs 700:1
big difference

and i think the 22 can adjust the height but the 24 cant

Vybuni said:
Memory dividers do reduce the speed of the RAM. You use dividers if you have cheap RAM that has low OCing potential. If you use a 9:10 divider on DDR400 RAM with 200HTT/FSB, then your RAM would be at 180MHz. But raising the HTT/FSB will counteract the reduction of RAM speedz. If you raised your HTT/FSB to 222MHz, then you will have 200MHz RAM speed.

i duno WHAT u just said LOL, but the point is... i need good oc ram to oc my processor right? and dividers lower my ram speed.

Dividers lower the RAM speeds if it cant keep up with your processor if you have cheap RAM. If you have good RAM, then you wont need to use a divider, or use a "smaller" divider.

lol i was gona get the tsunami thermaltake but den the other guy said it wasnt good, it ha alota flaws, so i went wit the cooler master.

vybunni for his oc it would be only about 200mhz or 400mhz you really don't need that kind of ram for such a small oc. and plus memory dividers won't slow your performance down where you notice the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom