comp crahses ???? but why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam amd.64

In Runtime
my computer crashes whenever i try to copy avi to dvd format and when i just ran a virus check the computer shut down when i came back, also i did a disc check and my hard drive was recently reformatted, within this month if i can remember! any idea why this is happening? cheers!

i have a gig of ram, my comp is an amd 64 3700+, 2.4 ghz running windows xp pro! it has crashed when i used dvd santa winavi and one other can remember what it was, when it happened with win avi i ran "check now" then it worked after that, then i tried another one and it crashed after i downloaded and tried to use it!!????

Liam amd.64 said:
my computer crashes whenever i try to copy avi to dvd format and when i just ran a virus check the computer shut down when i came back, also i did a disc check and my hard drive was recently reformatted, within this month if i can remember! any idea why this is happening? cheers!

YOU HAVE A VIRUS

i ran virus check yesterday and it was clean apart from a few unwanted programmes, iam getting alot of "programe not responding" aswell? anything else anyone can suggest??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom