9600xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to burst your bubble but you won't get anywhere near 200 for that card on ebay...the only "successful" sellers on ebay are those selling grey market products or those who have access to wholesale or bulk discounts

People go to ebay to get deals, they aren't stupid, unless your product is in high demand you will get considerably less than what you paid for it. I sold a 9800Pro for $150 last summer to give you an idea

P.P. Mguire said:
200<1000......My point clear.

teh_omar said:
Put that money towards a new, nvidia+amd super system.

lol, i mean to contribute towards it man, obviously. how'd you expect me to get an amd/nvidia super system with $200?? 200 bucks is a signifcant amount off a 1000 dollar system, that's like 1/5 of the cost.. but I won't get 200 anyway, even if I get 100, 80 or 50, i don't care, this old pc is going to my sister and she doesn't care for a 9600xt to play minesweeper and the sims. better I sell it and put that money with some more money to buy a better, new pc.

and yea, it's not bursting my bubble here, i kno it won't go for 200, most of em are going between 80 and 90 for 9600XT. Considering I have a Vantec fan cooler/copper heatsink combo, with ramsinks as well (which can be easily transferable to another card whenever an upgrade is needed), installed on the 9600xt, I might be able to get it, if I'm lucky, for 100 bucks canadian.

vt_ccb-a5c.jpg

P.P. Mguire said:
I payed 100 for a 9800XT w/ a Zalman copper cooler on it and ramsinks. I dont think your gonna get 100 out of it either.

100 canadian? you live in Texas, so I'm guessin that's USD...

lol why is this turnin into an argument?? whatever happens, happens. Thanks for your concern :) I'm glad people here are actually nice and care and are willing to try and convince others of not making stupid moves or buy crappy products and so on.

Oh yea, sorry forgot you live in Canada. Yea thats USD, but still maybe you might get lucky? Hahah i have a better graphics card than you!! (to your sig) My MTOD (Mini-Tower-of-Death) has SLId Voodoo2's in it :p

P.P. Mguire said:
Oh yea, sorry forgot you live in Canada. Yea thats USD, but still maybe you might get lucky? Hahah i have a better graphics card than you!! (to your sig) My MTOD (Mini-Tower-of-Death) has SLId Voodoo2's in it :p

rofl, I remember those things, I hated em, they were ****ing huge, but awesome. I completely forget there was SLi then, but it wasn't the same, weren't the Voodoos pre-made to be SLi? Like, you couldn't just have one and then attach another one, it just came out of the box connected (and undisconnectable) as SLi. Iunno, weird.

No, the Voodoos required a little IDE cable to connect between them and it never launched because they never released drivers for it. Not to mention AGP revolutionized gaming so they kinda got forgotten. Teh Voodoos where huge but i have seen them running Doom3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom