Need Help on Buying Comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cell567

In Runtime
Ok guys...I'm a newbie and i need help on buying a comp. I live in Canada so the im looking for a comp that costs 1800 without tax and shipping. I am stuck between the MDG canadian brand thats awesome and a dell 8300. The main specs for the 8300 are 3.0ghz p4, 512 ram, 64mb all in wonder, 120 Gb,19 inch flat screen monitor, Xp media centre edition. The mdg is 3 ghz p4, 512 ram, 160 gb, 17 inch LCD flat panel samsung, xp home edition, ATI Radeon 9200SE 128MB AGP video card, also for the mdg i don have to pay shipping cuz the warehosu eis near me and the total cost w/o tax is 1699. And for the dell its 1800 w/o tax and i have to pay for shipping. Also for the mdg comp i get a free all in one lexmark printer for mail in rebate offer. Like it looks like the mdg is better and all BUT the thing im questioning the quality. Thanks to whoever helps me in advance.

I deleted your duplicate post as i see you noticed you posted in the New Members thread...Placebo

I deleted your duplicate post in the Gamers forum too. -Guy

Ewww@Dell.

You could build a better computer for half that price and have complete control over what components you've got and exactly what you're running. Or if you aren't up for that yet... i'll build it for you! ;)

I suppose shipping would be alot ... but you'd still come out cheaper than 1800 bucks! Heh. I'm sure i'm not the only that's gonna tell you this. I'm sure there's plenty of guys here who'd love to build you a pc with the flexibility of 1800 dollars worth of hardware to toy with.

Well i would say those are junk for the 1800$ mark
www.ncix.com
Go to build your own computer with those specs and it will come out to 1400-1600 and they will build it for you for ONLY 50$ more
or u can build it ur self he he

Honestly dude, if you have the time to come to this forum to ask, I'd say you should have enough dedication to just ask all the questions you can about building PCs and build your own.

You will save hundreds of dollars (assuming you read some solid sources) and end up with a better computer you can be proud you built. Plus it's all custom made for YOU.

Try checking out http://www.pcmech.com/byopc/

This "Build Your Own PC" Guide for some tips and information on how to build and what to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom