first timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have checked everywhere and CPU frwequency is locked and i cant find user mode ....i have donwlaoded BIOS for k7t266 pro 1 BIOS version a1.6 it says its designed for overclocking i just need help on installin it here the link i have read the readme but im confused need top sum 2 dumben it downCLICK HERE

Hmm, looks like they actually included some features in some releases. If you really want to flash the BIOS make sure all numbers of the downloaded BIOS match your system. All names/version/model numbers should match. You can also open your computer case and look at the number printed on the motherboard. Are you sure you have the K7t266 Pro?

Flashing instructions should be included with the BIOS file.

yes i have the manual with me now on the back it ses
PMKTGDATAK7T266 PRO1
AND ON THE FRONT JUST SES K7T266 PRO (MS-6380)

i gto to the point where i make a ms dos disk and extract to archive i dwnloaded to the flop[py but it asks me to replace a file called autoexec wot do i do am i extracting right

I doubt you will get an FSB option or anything flashing the BIOS. They only mention some additional multipliers added.

but in my manual there is a updated version shown in pics and it eevn terll su in the manula how to overclcok

O, well. You can try it. Make sure all version numbers match. The motherboard has a specific number wich is not the MS number or the model name (K7t....). It is printed on the motherboard and displayed when booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom