Post your highest 3DMark03 and 05!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PZEROFGH said:
pff, anyways you should run 3dmark06 looks like you'll be scoring in the upper 4000 lower 5000, the record is only like 5699 or was it 5966 :D i thikn you can beat it :p

If I could get my stupid comp to have a decent OC like 2.8 stable then I would quit messin with it and go play with all the benchies but as it is I think I want to finish finding an ok OC for it first. That and it is lookin like the RAM I got that is like urs kind of sux PZERO. I haven't really tested it a lot yet just cause im busy with my CPU but it has seemed like I will only get 220 at most out of it :(

i tried loosening the heck out of em. i loosened it to like 3-4-4-8 and still i think it croaked at like 225

but i haven't given it the testing it deserves yet. when i finish with my CPU tweakin then i'll really see and complain later if your suggested ram bites my azz :p

Oh by the way pzero ur good at lookin stuff up, i am hunting for a $300 laptop for wordprocessing and web surfing, preferably able to play CS 1 (not source) but mostly for wordprocessing and web surfing. if you have any good places to look or anything pls let me know. I made a post for it in the buy/sell/trade forum http://techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89485

PZEROFGH said:
pff, anyways you should run 3dmark06 looks like you'll be scoring in the upper 4000 lower 5000, the record is only like 5699 or was it 5966 :D i thikn you can beat it :p

what about the record? go to 3dmark's website...

Ok here is my new 3dmark05 score. I guess I should get 06 and give that a go.

05.jpg

**** thats a nice score, beats mine. What are you running in your system.

LOL ulater are you joking? I can't believe you saw what i posted but apparently don't notice my sig. I'll give you a hint..... look just below what i write in a post :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom