Case Mod Advice : Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
be sure to posts some images when your done, I might even end up modding up mine in same theme.

Does de-sleeving pre sleeved PSU's void the warranty?

filocardhustler said:
be sure to posts some images when your done, I might even end up modding up mine in same theme.

Does de-sleeving pre sleeved PSU's void the warranty?
most likely. to be under warranty, most of the time it has to be the same as when you bought it

the issue of the problem might be related to re-wiring the connectors wrong when you take them off and put them back on which can cause serious damage, they might consider that unless you do the sleeving bludgo style some how.

HAVOC2k5 said:
UV black? I don't think there is such a thing? Do you have a link?

UV Black 18" dual device cable

There you go, my friend bought some for his setup, the cables themselves look pretty cool. Under a black light, they have the usual light purplish glow on the edges....

i like smoke colored....too bad they dont have uv black or charcoal sleeving yet....

thos UV black cables look pretty slick, I got some cathode questions, do you need a UV black light to illuminate UV reactive equipment or can you use the standard coloured CCFL?

filocardhustler said:
thos UV black cables look pretty slick, I got some cathode questions, do you need a UV black light to illuminate UV reactive equipment or can you use the standard coloured CCFL?
you need a UV light, it doesn't have to be black I don't think. but black lights generally work best.

excellent, I was hoping for an answer like this, i've thrown away my desire to buy a purple cathode, i'm gonna sleeve some cables and UV them with a black light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom