How could you go wrong with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its getting closer and closer to the $250 mark as the 7900GT/X gets closer. If you are looking for bang for the buck, this is the card to get.

The prices on pc parts drop quickly so you can probably get that gfx card for $200 in like 2-3 months.

Yep, that's the one that was 275 yesterday... they upped the price and put a rebate on it making it lower.

I'll buy it once I land a summer job, or if I get incredibly lucky with birthday, maybe my godmother will send me a hefty college kid sympathy check. 7800GT, here I come.

Ryan

its pretty funny to because thats like there value edition 7800GT. no back plate ::::EVGA SAVES MONEY:::: plastic cooler :::EVGA SAVES MONEY::::: ALUMINUM AND SMALLER cooler AT THE SAME TIME ::::EVGA SAVES MORE MONEY:::!!! but yea i would deffinetly love to have that card its a good deal... but i think they got em oem for 263$$ and its got a backing plate lol

lol - College kid sympathy check... that's freakin' funny.
I would pray every night before bed for those when I was in college... I never got one... but that didn't stop me from praying for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom