the x1900 ati?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad part really is that you should have been that way before instead of just bashing it. Dont get me wrong im a huge Nvidia fanboy w/ stickers on my case and everything but i at least admit when ATI has a better card.

HAVOC2k5 said:
All Nvidia's current cards don't support HDR & AA. So hopefully the new Nvidia cards will. G71 & G80

I thought that was one of the big things that made the 7800 series so great. It supported HDR. I don't know though, so if anyone could find out some info, that'd be great.

AnthraX said:
I thought that was one of the big things that made the 7800 series so great. It supported HDR. I don't know though, so if anyone could find out some info, that'd be great.
It supports HDR, but you can't use HDR and AA at the same time, unless a newer driver changed that.

This is really crazy you buy a card and then its get obsolete in no more than some months, i know this is the way of the video card cycle or whatever is call but once again, this is the way it works or maybe the way they want to work this :rolleyes:

æArchOAngelæ said:
when i use both on counter strike source is that the same thing? or is it more to it? i have a 7800gt and i have the HDR and aa on max
CS:S does not use HDR. Even though there is an option to enable it, none of the maps are made for it. Only HL2: Lost Coast has it.

CS:S does not use HDR. Even though there is an option to enable it, none of the maps are made for it. Only HL2: Lost Coast has it.
There are a few recently released maps that do use HDR, nuke and militia come to mind and I'm think there is another one but I'm not positive...but any recent maps for Source have included HDR and I have been playing them with full HDR and AA enabled

DOD: Source maps all use HDR. HL2: Lost Coast was the first to have it, but not the only one right now.

P.P. Mguire said:
And i use HDR and 4xAA in Lost Coast. Obviously, i have a 6800GT. Explain that. :rolleyes:
Well then they must have released a driver that enables it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom