Help !!! Buying new computer to match new video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, was serious,, basically im asking if it says that...if it comes with only 1 of these slots, can I replace it with my new video card..or am I looking for a computer with 2 of these slots.

Thanks

Uhh what?

You arent supposed to stick two defferent brands of video cards and two defferent manufactuerers into a computer.. Take the old one out...

Or are you trying to buy a new computer?!

What it means by 1 total slots is that there is only one in it.
The available slots are the empty ones, with no card in it.

Well the reason I was asking this is because, i thought there were some computers with integrated video cards ..that you couldnt replace the video card with. Yes I am buying a new computer but have to make sure it matches a new video card that I have recently bought.

Thanks for the replys, appreciate the help.

You can't replace the integrated video card, but if you put an AGP or PCI-ex card you can disable the integrated video in the bios so you use the one you put in.

You may want to google whatever you need to know.I suggest that you build a computer.Dont be intemidated by building your own computer.Its not hard just research for a week and youll fing out all you need to know.
TigerDirect complete computers are rippoffs in my opinion.Here is a little guide on how to build and what you need .
http://www.tigerdirect.com/static/html/pcbuildingtips.html
Also this forum will be here if you need any help.Also if you need a computer and need some thought on what to get just ask.

intel<amd
i have never purchased intel parts for a build yet. though some one told me the northwoods were good cpu's, also how much do you have $$ wise to work with?
ill do some adventuring on neweg Tnight :D

I merged this thread and the other one.

DO NOT POST A THREAD MULTIPLE TIMES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom