Scorpio Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackmanOne

Baseband Member
Hey guys, I just got a Raidmax Scorpio case (the price for what I got was just too good to ignore), as it came with 420PS and 3 80mm fans (more then I need as I wont be OC'ing). But theres a problem. I'm going to be taking this to uni, and I really don't want something so flashy. What I'm talking about is the fans are all tri-colour LED fans. Is there anyway to open the fans and take out the LED's? If I could do this, it would be perfect for me.

Either way, I enjoy it.

Ok... I too purchased a Scorpio case not too long ago and have the same tri-colored LED fan on the side panel. The short answer is NO, you really can't remove the LEDs without a great deal of effort and risk. You are probably better off either buying a new fan or taking one of the rear fans and screwing it into the side panel... I hope this was useful.:D

thanks for the help. I haven't gotten everything installed...do the lights look really bright and noticable, or are they pretty dim?

Also, is the PSU good enough, or would I need to replace it with Enermax 450W one or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom