Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GuitarFreak1857 said:
are you running SLi or a single gtx? that score in incredible.

He's running the 512MB version of the 7800GTX.

Im interested to see how the 7900GTX will do in this, being as we can expect 13,000-15,000 in 3dMark05 with it.

geez... that's going to be so smooth. I get 6000 in 3dmark 03 for cryin out loud. I'd be set for like 4 years if I buy a 7900GTX.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
geez... that's going to be so smooth. I get 6000 in 3dmark 03 for cryin out loud. I'd be set for like 4 years if I buy a 7900GTX.

Ryan

4 years lol....more like 6 months (for max settings or 1280x1024 res or higher). The G80 will be the one to get if you can wait. It comes this summer, and will have DX10 support. I also imagine at least a 50%-75% increase over the 7900GTX.

Hopefully before long, graphics cards will become powerful enough so they will last much longer. Right now, its the hardware that has to keep up with the games, not the games having to catch up with the hardware.

well, beedubya, I don't think you understand how I operate. ;) I'm a cheapskate, and I buy things and live with them for the long run. Also, max settings aren't necessary for me. As long as it's smooth and all of the edges aren't insultingly jagged.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
well, beedubya, I don't think you understand how I operate. ;) I'm a cheapskate, and I buy things and live with them for the long run. Also, max settings aren't necessary for me. As long as it's smooth and all of the edges aren't insultingly jagged.

Ryan

Yeah, thats why I said "for max settings", some people demand them and some people are fine with 1024x768 low/med settings no AA. It just depends on the person.

I dunno....after playing games on the highest settings (Splinter Cell 3 with SM3.0 for example) it's hard to go back :p

3d.jpg

She doesn't wanna stop going...5 points away from one of the 7800s in this thread now :D

Bumped the GPU up another 10Mhz again and got it running at 540/1260 now...CPU is running at 2.65GHz and the memory is still on a divider and running at about 190MHz

If I can get the core up to 560 and my CPU up to 3Ghz with the memory back to 280 where it should be I'm thinking I can break 3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom