Are side panel windows overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubaya said:
I see those with alien faces on the front of them and spider-web looking windows, those are a bit too flashy, and if its premod, there's no reason to get them to impress people, like I said, at LAN parties its better to have done your own mod rather than have a premod. All I know is I like having a case it doesn't take 2 people to lift.

yeah i like the idea of modding your own case. That way when you show it to people they will be like dang that is cool man. and you'll say "Yeah i put that in myself". lol. I don't knwo whether to get a premoded one wiht a side panel window or to get a nice antec one and mod it myself. Although the premoded one would be alot cheaper considering it comes wiht a psu and a window, and the antec on comes with no psu and you'd have to pay for the window lol.

I'd go the Antec, your better off not getting a bundled PSU with a case because of quality, generic Power supplies don't last, trust me I had one. secondly windows don't cos too much, here in Aus it's 30 dollars for a kit, probably the same as 22 dollars american and the non pre modded looks is really nice and obvious. that's my view but in the end, do what suits you best.

I like them, however if you have lights in your case, you may have trouble sleeping at night like I did. On my last computer build a went for a simple look and got the simplest plain black case I could get. Plus I can now sleep at night!

ulater6000 said:
I like them, however if you have lights in your case, you may have trouble sleeping at night like I did. On my last computer build a went for a simple look and got the simplest plain black case I could get. Plus I can now sleep at night!

I really agree with that... I end up unpluging the lights every night...

I record adult swim with my tv tunner...

so i can watch it the next day, in fact.. I am watching it right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom