sempron or athlon xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old are the kids that this is being built for? if they aren't going to play intensive games on the computer like FEAR you can probably get away with and integrated video as long as it has 64mb video memory, just thinkin that could save a buck.

Yeah That mobo has a good intergrated gfx card.Like 6100 I think,plus I have a 6600gt pci-e laying around in a old computer I can take out.

tariqadkhan said:
yeah man you really are a very generous person!! i would go for the amd 3000 socket 939 also, coz i also beleive that system on tigerdirect is a ripoff!!!!

Yeah! to that!! finally someone else who feels the pesents of an evil entity....:eek:
i've gotten ripped off by them two or three times, once on a printer that was in their current cataloge but they no longer carried and was a discontinude item and another time the shipped me an empty box!:mad:

so...DONT BY FROM TG:eek:

I say get hima s754 sempron 64 bit and overclokc it because they are god at that.;) then get a cheap case, 512mb ram, and a 6600 or 9600xt. It's not the bets but it is cheap and it will do for kids.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL said:
dude that case is so ugly when i look at it i want to throw up lol. get this one:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811195001

especially since it is like the same price and it comes wiht a 450watt psu. Nothing personal to the case you picker out btu i can't stand cases with handles. To me it makes themm look so ugly.lol but that is just me.
:eek:

Apperciate your thoughts but the reviews on it dont impress me and I dont think that they'll notice if it has a handle ,but just the fact that they have a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom