How blown away will I be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running said:
what do u mean by fastest? but i have need for speed most wanted. awesome game. oh and if you play laot on consoles get one of those logitech dual action game pads for your comp. its much better than using your keyboard ^^

What I mean is the fastest car racing game. How clear can I get it?:confused: On the PC? Can't think of much because the best will always be on consoles.

Buying more game pads for the computer just to help make it seem like a console is cheap. Just buy a console!

apokalipse said:
you mean fastest in terms of performance, or fastest as in speed of the cars?
I mean the fastest as in the speed of the cars in the game. Also it needs a good ratio of: Speed of car=PC performance.

Need for speed underground, the first one should fit the criteria, an enjoyable racer and you can sense the speed, especially in drag mode, it's slightly dated as well meaning it should run fast although the visuals are quite up to date for games of that genre.

filocardhustler said:
Need for speed underground, the first one should fit the criteria, an enjoyable racer and you can sense the speed, especially in drag mode, it's slightly dated as well meaning it should run fast although the visuals are quite up to date for games of that genre.
That's the only one people can think of:laughing: Need For speed is nowhere near as fast as Burnout games. That comfirms that PC racing games aren't as good as console racing games by far.

Anyone else can name a fast PC racing game that isn't slow. No more NFS games.

burnout games are not fast!!!!!!!
the reaction time between your car and a wall determines the "speed"
the extreme blur effect and the bad graphics (imo) do not make a game "fast"

BRreed said:
burnout games are not fast!!!!!!!
the reaction time between your car and a wall determines the "speed"
the extreme blur effect and the bad graphics (imo) do not make a game "fast"
So you think games without the blur effects are faster then games with the blur effects? Well that's only if you enjoy slow racing games but I dislike slow games (GT3). BTW, the burnout games have great graphics and the PS2 version even looks great. Yes, if it feels fast then it is fast!!

i dont think you understood me,
bluring the peripheral vision, does not "speed up the car"
what i meant was the the amount of time that your car takes to reach a fixed point is the only way to determine speed, in a vid, or on the street.
every game ever made is based on timing, (press this button, @ this time, and this will happen),
blurr effects only take away from the graphics, and often make it hard to see what is coming up,
and that type of blur doesnt happen in real life so dont try to say that it makes the game "feel" real

BRreed said:
i dont think you understood me,
bluring the peripheral vision, does not "speed up the car"
what i meant was the the amount of time that your car takes to reach a fixed point is the only way to determine speed, in a vid, or on the street.
every game ever made is based on timing, (press this button, @ this time, and this will happen),
blurr effects only take away from the graphics, and often make it hard to see what is coming up,
and that type of blur doesnt happen in real life so dont try to say that it makes the game "feel" real
I didn't say it makes it feel real. I said it makes it feel faster. And it's good that is makes the graphics look better then they really are because other games don't look so good! Yes I know what you mean about the timing and car speed, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom