can you identify this cpu by the box? wit pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
Ok this may seem a little stupid but, this cpu i found is just............well a great deal! so i know its 939 amd 64 3000 blah blah blah, but the moron who ran this auction didnt tell me the core! nor will he respond to my email. so anybody know if this is a winchester or venice or what? because i heard the winchester has a different tint colored orange box than the venice. but thanks lol!

Attachments

• box.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 88
no its just i have a winchester at the moment and it doesnt oc past 1881mhz... so i want another amd 64 3000 hopefully a venice. and i was thinking they could i dentify it becasue i heard the winchester is a different color orange tent.. and pretty much you guys on this site know it all,well some anyways...

well thanks for deleting it masterator! apokolipse! lol i simply said delete the other one because i cannot add a pic after the thread is already submitted even while using edit, i submitted a second thread because i forgot to add a pic to the first one, but... how do you become a mastertor i mean moderator anyways?

but anyways the guy finally responded to my question he said the core was 1800+mhz LOL!!! well im guessing he must not know to much about this cpu, and anybody who is selling one of these that says they never overclocked it is of course lying in my mind... because tell me who doesnt overclock a amd64?!?!?!?

burned-ati said:
because tell me who doesnt overclock a amd64?!?!?!?

Probably most of the people that buy Athlon 64's. Most of the people that come to this site probably overclock though.

burned-ati said:
well thanks for deleting it masterator! apokolipse! lol i simply said delete the other one because i cannot add a pic after the thread is already submitted even while using edit, i submitted a second thread because i forgot to add a pic to the first one, but... how do you become a mastertor i mean moderator anyways?
well, you don't become mod by asking how to become one. they are chosen by the TF leaders.
for posting pics, try uploading it to photobucket.com or imageshack.com and them linking it here using tags

[quote="burned-ati"][B]but anyways the guy finally responded to my question he said the core was 1800+mhz LOL!!! well im guessing he must not know to much about this cpu, and anybody who is selling one of these that says they never overclocked it is of course lying in my mind... because tell me who doesnt overclock a amd64?!?!?!? [/B][/QUOTE]I'd say that if the guy doesn't know that much about PC's, he probabbly doesn't know how to overclock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom