post check

Status
Not open for further replies.
will i contacetd asus and this is what they said
"As we do not validate memory ourselves you will need to contact the memory manufacturer and verify that the memory you have of theirs is a tested and approved model # and that the cas latency timings being read in the bios are correct. If the settings in the bios are not the correct timings ask them for the timings needed to run your memory on this motherboard, once you have these timings either the memory manufacturer or one of our technician! s can help you hard code these timings into your system. You may also want to ask the manufacturer if there are any memory diagnostic tests that they can recommend that would also help in determining if the memory is causing the problems you are having, there are programs out there that will help in diagnosing problems with memory such as the ones found at www.memtest86.com or the Microsoft memtest diagnostic tool, although we do not officially support these tests your manufacturer may suggest one of these I have listed or another that they themselves use"
cai chek those my self..and how should i do that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom