Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PZEROFGH said:
oh baby, i love new drivers :)

i just downloaded like 83.21 or something its in "beta" :D

Did u read the driver definitions?

Wiindos 2000/XP - beta

Asus released this new set of NVIDIA ForceWare drivers, it was original for their laptop range integrated graphics solutions. This driver includes a modified .inf filw from Pieter over at LaptopVideo2go to make the drivers compatible with all GeForce graphics cards.

We have recompressed the drivers into a 16 MB download and it is including all setup and language files.

As always these drivers are to be considered beta. Should you give them a try then be sure to post your results in our NVIDIA drivers discussion forums !

Driver - Windows XP / 2000
ForceWare Release 80
Version: 83.20
Release Date: December 15 , 2005
WHQL - No
International files included - Yes
Setup Files included - Yes

Laptop drivers?

Grrr, I oced my 148 to 2.53 but it seems to be stuck there. If someone could help me alittle more.....*cough* And my 7800 was at 503/1.16 I got a score of 3987, im so close to 4k. :(

i need better gpu cooling too becuause my card oc'ed alittle higher than that overheats and downclocks.

Laptop drivers?
They're originally laptop drivers that have been modified for mainstream use, hence why they're beta and aren't WHQL certified

http://service.futuremark.com/orb/projectdetails.jsp?projectType=14

3176...slowly climbing up the ladder, I'm starting to think 3500 is in reach now, I think I'm just gonna screw waiting for the BGAsinks and get this under water and try and get the core to 550 and my processor to 3GHz for benchmarking plus I need to still pull my RAM off the divider...so this still has a little ways to go

Highest reported 6800 I've found thusfar is a 6800GT 437/1200 hitting just over 3200...I wonder how my 6800GT would be doing in this but I'm almost positive the GS would come out on top...this version also seems to rely more heavily on the CPU IMO

Hey PZEROFGH, I just noticed you posted your score over at XS.

How does i feel to see your Opty crushed by all those P-D's :p hahaha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom