I Am Trying To Sell My PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people aren't even upgrading that high end of a system. Wow, why are you selling it? Problems?

well the 7800 is a a evga
the mobo is a chaintech vnf4 ultra
the hard drives are dimand maxtors
the power supply is some aspire thing

and I am going to buy a copy of xp home for it before I sell it.

and the reason Im selling it is because i want to use the money from selling plus some other money I have in order to buy the same system with dual 7800gt's

Ive been seing systems like this sell on ebay for at least $1400

and I was hoping I could get at least $1300 for it

ulater6000 said:
well the 7800 is a a evga
the mobo is a chaintech vnf4 ultra
the hard drives are dimand maxtors
the power supply is some aspire thing

and I am going to buy a copy of xp home for it before I sell it.

and the reason Im selling it is because i want to use the money from selling plus some other money I have in order to buy the same system with dual 7800gt's

Ive been seing systems like this sell on ebay for at least $1400

and I was hoping I could get at least $1300 for it

terrible idea. read the sticky abt SLi.

Bad idea, SLI is not that much improvement especially if the game isnt built for it it will not use the second card, I would wait a while, maybe buy a new MoBo and another card, but you do not need it for at leaast 3 months i would say.

Ahem....SLI will start to KICK ARSE as NVIDIA works on their drivers. In high res and FULL AA ANIS a single card is reduced to nearly HALF that of SLI setup in some games. Buy a new SLI CERT MOBO like JoshSB said and get another 7800GT when the price drops a bit more. Also get a new SLI PSU. The gains of SLI will grow tremendously and a 7800GT is a great place to start. I've seen benchmark after benchmark and the 7800GT SLI really pulls when things get rough! But yes game support is key, but that will change with time.
Its really funny though. Your system is almost identical in every part as the one I plan to build. Great minds think alike. lol.

BennyV04988 said:
Ahem....SLI will start to KICK ARSE as NVIDIA works on their drivers. In high res and FULL AA ANIS a single card is reduced to nearly HALF that of SLI setup in some games. Buy a new SLI CERT MOBO like JoshSB said and get another 7800GT when the price drops a bit more. Also get a new SLI PSU. The gains of SLI will grow tremendously and a 7800GT is a great place to start. I've seen benchmark after benchmark and the 7800GT SLI really pulls when things get rough! But yes game support is key, but that will change with time.
Its really funny though. Your system is almost identical in every part as the one I plan to build.

What? :rolleyes:

Great minds think alike. lol.

No.

Why would we buy your computer for $1400 when we can get it for
$1000 at newegg. I would buy it for cheaper than $1000 since its not in of the box which would comfort a buyer a little more.

to the person above. he's talking about selling it on e-bay and some people jus don't like to build computer and have no interest in them thats why some people pay more for it

I believe it's a bad idea - SLi isn't very efficient; you will only notice about 15fps difference in sli. It definately wouldn't be worth it to sell the whole system just for 15fps more, in my opinion anywho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom