load temp on geforce GO 7800 gtx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
Just wondering if anybody has any temps to compare to mine. I know that the desktop version runs aroun 50*C.. The one in my laptop at full load hits 80*C. Does anybody elses hit this high?

thanks

I would imagine everyones would in a laptop...you don't have to worry about anything until you hit 100*C, and even then you're still safe.

The threshold is 120*C so you're safe until then...in a laptop it might heat up some stuff around it if it's that hot though.

ok cool. yea when i was on the phone with the sager guy, i asked him a decent load temp,,, he was like "well dat depends on hwhat ou have in or umputer"lol he said that the amount of ram depends on how hot your vid card gets, which to me is nuts, but ok lol. He said as long as you dont have an alarm going off, dont worry about it

Sorry to here about ur desktop, but instead of putting it in teh trashcompacter u prolly could've had all of ur hardware replaced with the warranty.

Yeah you cant really get some decent cooling with a desktop, maybe clean out the holes on teh bottom for the fan, and stuff like that :confused:

i think right when i put it in the compactor, my life flashed befor my eyes and i made a choice. I have 2 kids, both under 3 yrs old... do i really need a desktop that i spend like 3 hours a day working on and droppin money in?nope,. all i need is something that is a great gamer and works good lol. i think, in one day, i grew out of my tweaker phase. Oh wait no i didnt, im workin on overclocking my gpu in my laptop lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom