Water?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you say highjacked? Lol idc man. :p Im not going to go there actualy cause im gonna say that Frozencpu is prolly ripping you off. Im one to speak w /experience and im gonna say that they are prolly best for little things like lights and case badges.

Ok so another question for my watercooling i STILL havent bought due to lack of funds. If i get a Bigwater from Frys which is only 80 now can i get a better cpu block and install it later? Remember im still putting this on an nF2 chipset so i gotta keep funds for a chipset cooler of some sort for PCB mods.

u could get a better block, but that probably wouldn't help much. the pump im sure sucks and th3e flow rate is miniscule tot he point that the block wouldn't matter that much. also its probably 3/8 inch or even 1/4 so that sucks too. just wait then invest in a custom built really good one, thats what i did and its coming any day now, then i just need a mobo :sigh:

Theres a problem w/ that though. I have a gf and a car w/ insurance bills and so money dosent stay in my pocket for very long. Il ljust have to upgrade the parts one at a time starting w/ the tubing and cpu block and work my way up. Its the only way if its possible.

If i get a Bigwater from Frys which is only 80 now can i get a better cpu block and install it later?
No.....bigwater is using 1/4" tubing, all good blocks like the TDX will be using 1/2" tubing. And even if you convert the bigwater to 1/2" tubing (which would be stupid), not only is the pump too weak to even pump it through 1/2" well enough, but it wouldn't even be able to handle the blocks.......I suppose you could get a maze4 block which isn't impingement and is for weaker pumps, but the bigwater is REALLY.....REALLY weak and as I stated, wouldn't even be able to effectively handle the 1/2" tubing.

Well thats what i was asking. I want to just upgrade on the way. I know its not efficietn on the dough but like i said again the girl and car suck everything outa me and i cant keep more than a hundred stowed away w/out one of the two smelling cash. More the car than the girl but anyways. So get the bigwater and upgrade the pump then buy tubing which is no big deal cause its cheap. Gonna need converters right? Or no?

I don't follow your logic...you're going to end up replacing everything from the kit so you're really only wasting $80, adding a block isn't going to change the fact that it still uses a weak pump and tiny restricting tubing...muchlike adding a pump isn't going to change the restrictive block

Really isnt logic. Its like buying a 6600GT to pass on later to get a G80 or w/e. I want to get rid of my HSF on my processor and have a watercooling kit. Ill be replacing stuff one at a time like fixing a car one piece at a time (restoring it w/ limited funds). I just want watercooling for LAN parties and eventualy ill have a DD setup but it will take some time. Also, if i buy the pump and block at the same time tubing will only cost very little. Vuala i have new stuff but yet still have a radiator and resevoir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom