Are side panel windows overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as impressing people goes, it doesn't matter what you case looks like. It matters what in that case.

But, I like side panel windows just because I like the flashy lights and like to be able to see inside. Mine has a side panel vent that allows me to see in and see my onboard LCD for any POST codes I might have to troubleshoot.

the circle window is bad@$$ by the way.... you never see those. so what i'm saying is this: if you're going to have a window, you should try to find one that is somewhat unique or DIY

well rihgt now my case is dull and it has no sid epanel window but i have a led fan. I found a case that i liek and isn't too flashy ut it has a side panel window and it's in my budget. look at these cases.

this is the one i have now...............lol..... i know:eek:
http://www.mwave.com/mwave/Skusearch.hmx?scriteria=BA19811

thsi si the case i want to get. It is in my budget it isn't too extravagent but it is more excitibg then my old case, plus i can show off my led fans if i buy this case.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811166017

AT first i dodn't want a side panel too much but now after hearing from all you guys that it isn't just for looks but it can actually be useful i think i'm going to get one.

I used to like those cases with all of the lights, windows, and cathodes. Now, I like aluminum professional cases (modded ;) ) I want to get rid of my flashy case now...

I see those with alien faces on the front of them and spider-web looking windows, those are a bit too flashy, and if its premod, there's no reason to get them to impress people, like I said, at LAN parties its better to have done your own mod rather than have a premod. All I know is I like having a case it doesn't take 2 people to lift.

Twizted_3kgt said:
Some people take this "too flashy" thing too far. How can a window be flashy in any way shape or form. That's just dumb.

Anyways I like my side panel window. For one, I can see everything working, like the motherboard fault indicator lights, the fans, and airflow. Two, the LED's and cable sleeves look cool.

Get one.

Enough said.

beedubaya said:
I see those with alien faces on the front of them and spider-web looking windows, those are a bit too flashy, and if its premod, there's no reason to get them to impress people, like I said, at LAN parties its better to have done your own mod rather than have a premod. All I know is I like having a case it doesn't take 2 people to lift.

Or YOU could workout and not having to worry about lifting a 30lb case.. haha.

Flashy has nothing to do with it. If people actually buy stuff to impress people I feel bad for them. I buy for me and only me. people don't like it to bad you have to see it once.. a pic I show you.. still your option to look or not..

Its preference stop asking people on what you want.. be a leader stop train riding by whats cool in other peoples opinion..

Fads are people that like something and everyone else follows than when some jerk comes around and says.. thats ugly people swithc..

I do my own thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom