ASUS motherboard not detected ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLeVeN_11

Baseband Member
well i have an A8N SLI Deluxe and i put in the CD that came with it and downloaed some drivers... then i clicked the utilities tab and went to install the ASUS Upgrade so that i could flash the bios from online... but when i went to do this it said that there is no ASUS motherboard detected....anyone know how to fix this ???

You may be trying to flash that bios with the wrong flash upgrade!!! Be carefull! If you are successful flashing with the wrong bios upgrade, you will have a frisbee!!

its not the wrong one... but my mobo isnt even being detected....how do i get my mobo to be detected ?

i can update it through the disk that came with my motherboard..i run the CD...i click the Utilities Tab...then like the 3rd one down it says ASUS Update V6.01.01..and the discription is ASUS Update can help users to download and flash BIOS. Please install Network Card and TCP/IP network driver first, otherwise ASUS Update can not work properly...and when i click it it says no ASUS motherboard detected....

im not even gonna bother doing it that way cuz i have a feeling im gonna **** something up then my mobo will be useless..and that sux cuz i have a dual core CPU and if i dont flash then it wont reconize the 2nd core....

You are making this way to difficult. The website has detailed instructions and support. Just do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom