What is groove of ms office 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to know this too..it actually ****ed me off cause it installed itself all over the place..I removed office12 for now cause I had problems with outlook which is mostly what I use. I think Groove sounds like Apples Garage Band.

What exactly is a groove virtual office?

A: The nature of work today has changed. Work still happens in teams, but those teams are no longer tethered to a single office. Teams and the way they work have become virtual.

They don't work at the same location.
They don't work in the same time zone.
They don't all work for the same company.
They don't all connect to the same systems, and sometimes they aren't even connected to a network at all.
Groove Virtual Office was designed from its inception to support this type of work. It allows teams of people to work together securely over the Internet as of they were in the same physical location.

Warez Monster said:
What exactly is a groove virtual office?

A: The nature of work today has changed. Work still happens in teams, but those teams are no longer tethered to a single office. Teams and the way they work have become virtual.

They don't work at the same location.
They don't work in the same time zone.
They don't all work for the same company.
They don't all connect to the same systems, and sometimes they aren't even connected to a network at all.
Groove Virtual Office was designed from its inception to support this type of work. It allows teams of people to work together securely over the Internet as of they were in the same physical location.

I want to try it out with this day care center, that I work on their computer to see if it will help our commication out without me actually going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom