good LAN party PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i would say downgrade processor and definitely upgrade the video card. Drop the water cooler, even if you decided to make a whole water cooling sytem i still say drop it and pick up a real block like a storm or tdx. Like the others said, pick up a 7800GT and downgrade you processor.

Also, the Super lan boy is a great case for lan parties, but the aluminum is somewhat thin. Im not sure if sticking a handle on the case would warp the metal somewhat if you carried it around.

doodle dee said:
yes, i would say downgrade processor and definitely upgrade the video card. Drop the water cooler, even if you decided to make a whole water cooling sytem i still say drop it and pick up a real block like a storm or tdx. Like the others said, pick up a 7800GT and downgrade you processor.

Also, the Super lan boy is a great case for lan parties, but the aluminum is somewhat thin. Im not sure if sticking a handle on the case would warp the metal somewhat if you carried it around.

it COMES with a specially designed handle that fitsaround the case

wow I didnt relize the MX440 was worse than the one I already have.. .. .. .. and how is a case a job? JW. I am going to drop the water cooled thingy and get a better GPU posted when I get the chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom