Game problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

llDarkmindll

Baseband Member
I don't know whats going on. I just finished this build and everything works fine except for when i try to install Final Fantasy 11. It wont auto run and when i go into My computer to run it, it gives me D:/ is not a valid Win32 application.

I don't understand this, the game installs fine on my old POS dell and another friends computer. My new build will run Doom 3 just fine.

Can anyone give a guy a hand. I'm starting to go into FFXI withdraw.

Yes, the computer trys to auto run it but stops. I get that code when i double click on the drive. Then if I right click on it and click open i get the same thing but if i right click on it and hit explore I can get into the CD. I also get the same code when i try to run the .exe from within the CD.

No i'm not sure i know how to do that. Its happening with both of my opt drives, but it does not do this with anyother game, cd, or dvd.

And the game i'm trying to set up works fine on my old pos dell.

add a new folder to your desktop called FF and copy the contents of the cd(s) to that folder and then try to run it from the folder

No good.

Now I get the game set up screen and now when i hit install it just keeps telling me to Insert the Final Fantasy disc into you DVD-ROM drive.

Its in there.

Yes everything is updated.

I think i found a way around it. And so far its working, i think i could be good to go.

If it works i'll be back and let you know what i did. If it dont i'll be back lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom