Are side panel windows overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
I am looking to buy a new case and i kind of want a side panel window but then i kind of don't because it will costs me more money to get the case wiht a side panel window. Honestly how many people like side panel windows? MY friend says he has one and at first he wanted ti but then he gets bored of it. So just state your opinion do you like side panel windows or not?

I have no need for a window since I can't see teh side of the machine anyway.

... and my lab machines aren't even in cases.

I used to have a full-tower with a side-window but my new case doesn't have a side window. I am liking the change. Plus, now I can have my computer anywhere I want to and dont have to have it facing a certain direction. Also, my PC runs TONS cooler in my new case. I dont think that has much to do with not having a side window, but now my graphics card runs 39*C idle instead of 50*C idle.

well.........my side panel is generally off completely :p No it doesn't help airflow obviously or anything like that, but I used to be in it a lot. I liked having the side window in there because the way my wires and water cooling tubing was I wanted to make sure it wasn't hitting something it shouldn't have been. If you don't have lights in your computer like mine then it really doesn't matter if it has a window or not as far as wanting to get to sleep at night

lol my side window sucks, well actually my case is so cheap! it does rattle, feels like the window would just fall through. i think this demon case was made in like pakistan or something! i usaully dont even put the door on my case, although it does look decent, im always in my case flashing the bios or doing something. and plus it runs cooler, looks do not matter to me anymore, my case also flexes, and sways lol! i paid 35 bucks for it what more could i ask for, cases are not needed, we just like them.

just get a case with a window..
if you get bored of it, just paint it, or put it where it can't be seen!
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom