Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tesla

• Other(PLease Specify)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use EZ Antivirus from E-Trust. Simple and does the job - saved me from Bugbear a number of times. Several of my friends caught Bugbear despite having Norton and claiming to keep definitions up to date - don't know why but could be an exposure if you are not careful.

I use Ontrack (now Vcom) System Suite 4 (AV by Trend Micro the makers of PC-Cillin). I also use the builtin firewall (by Sygate) and use a router with DHCP and NAT.

norton is great use system works and i am using the new internet security 2003, good prog just the messenger part of it annoys me, but easy enogh to install and setup and the alerts are good, aswell as the visuall tracking to trace ip's etc

i use norton 2003, but i can't stand the net nannies on these things my dad put one on and mad me a normal user...........so i can't install games without permission or do other......diverting things:( . (by the way i'm 13 so it's not like i'm a 27 yr old stuck at home with on over protective dad.)

kjcdude said:
Norton Sustem Works Pro 2003

same here
i used to have mcafee and it sucked. i scanned my disk with mcafee and found nothin, installed norton and found tons of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom