Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
go to fileshack.com, u have to wait a bit but then you get like 250 k/sec. mine finished in about 50 mins. i got a 4092 with my overclocked 7800 gt.

before oc
3dmark.jpg

after oc iam going to oc my cpu some more
3dmark2.jpg

Yea that was mine...you know what I realized...my test is running at 1024x768...because that's all my monitor can handle. So disregard my 3500+ GS scores, gonna have to bring my tower to my friends house and run it on his monitor. I was wondering why my GS was keeping up with 7-series when it wasn't even close in 05 lol.
3Dmark06 will only run in 1280x1024 unless you spend money and buy the pro version or whatever that has access to all of the options...my monitor can only support 1024x768 without the image looking weird but it still defaults to 1280

Don't know....your CPU should infact wipe the floor with mine....in 3dmark05 I get like 6200 or something like that so our two scores seem correct......can't believe your CPU power though lol....almost freakin 2000 on that and mines doing 900....yeesh. POWER OF THE OPTY!
Yeah tell me about it...I'm gonna get the memory running 1:1 right now and see how much that effects my score plus I know for a fact the core can go higher...2.65 I got on 1.48vcore so it definetely can go higher but not without better cooling

iam_not_2fast4u...what's your card running at when you overclocked it? I have mine at 530/1250 and I'm pretty sure anything higher has issues with artifacting until I get better cooling and I still just barely get 3000...this with 81.98 drivers

turboFX55 said:
Is 3DMark06 multithread capable?
No this program is single threaded but will work on dual core and 64 bit operating systems.

HAVOC2k5 said:
I don't know were everyone else downloaded it from, but i can't seem to find a server that will give me more then 25kbs.

I'm not going to wait hours to download 590MB, just for 3Dmark06 tells me that my system scores 60% lower then 3Dmark05.
Did you download from the link I gave at the start of the thread download speeds should be fast if only TF uses it.

seems like dual core scores better. am i wrong? or mb already known..
i get 2030 or so @ 2.77Ghz on dual core.
and i see some single core scored worse than mine even w higher clock.

541/1.23 it used to be 425 stock i have the cpu oced to almost 2.50 ill get it higher later today
Do you think you can run 3dmark05 and let me know your score...this stuff just seriously isn't adding up at all...10MHz on the core shouldn't be giving you 400 points more than me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom