Transfer files from user to admin account

Status
Not open for further replies.
open it up, make sure you click on my computer to that it is highlighted, go to file, export, name it, save it, then let it backup. If you dont put it on my computer, it will only backup what you have highlighted. Then to reinstall it, go to file, import, go to the reg file, import it and thats it

ok, i've got it saved and all. Do I need to import it now? Or when I think I've jacked up my registry?

too late now lol. I checked it all over btw. I did it perfectly. I changed the 1 to a 0 and now when I go to control panel/users it only shows my account and Guest. That is w/o restarting. Lemme switch it back to 1

okay, its back to one and when I checked under users (w/o restarting) administrator was there again. So do you know why it doesn't show up on logon screen? I'll reboot comp and then see what you say so that I can tell if it is on logon screen...but assume it doesn't come up.

yeah it didn't show up on logon screen. Doesn't make much sense but what computer does make sense to me when I really start messing with it. I've barely scratched the surface of PC's.

Nirvana89 said:
yeah it didn't show up on logon screen. Doesn't make much sense but what computer does make sense to me when I really start messing with it. I've barely scratched the surface of PC's.

You on XP?

yeah, I'm on Home Edition of XP. I think it's sp1 also. I bought this pc at walmart just so I could have a pc. It was '03 so I don't know if they put sp1 or 2 of home edition on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom