is this PSU enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
32 amps on one 12v will be great for overclocking (I don't know why dual isn't as good for it.) I'm not sure on the company though, I have never heard of them.

no name usually means that the voltage isn't exactly going to be stable. Heck, I have a Cooler Master power supply. It's got decent enough ampres on the 12V rail, but the voltage is so fritzy that I can't get a stable high overclock. I have to back it off quite a bit.

Ryan

You definitly want a brand name PSU. Also be careful OCing a precott, they get HOT

Zippy's higher end power supply's are on par with PCP&C, I don't know about their cheaper ones however. May I interest you in the PSU in my sig? Check it out, it's really nice :)

Only 26a?? The one I'm selling has 34a (might be 32, I dont remember), AND it's cheaper (if you buy it from me :)) No it is not a POS power supply, it is actually very very good. You know how they say weight can be used to tell the quality of a power supply to an extent? Well, it weighs 7lbs, the exact weight of my PCP&C 510 sli, which is basicly the best there is (aside from the 850w and 1kw), and it's more than double the price. Also if you click the link in my sig, the post it takes you to has a link to a review of the power supply, check it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom