cleaning motherboard in dishwasher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word, LOL

hehe actually give it a shot if they're dead mobo's...if it works try with a good one ;)

One word, LOL
i'm sorry sir i must object. LOL is a abbreviation. and if you don't like to think of it that way, then its 3 words.........

i'm just kiddin we all know what you mean. its no grammer skewl here.

I saw this in a movie once
------------------------------------
the pilots handbook
Instructions:
1. sit down
------------------------------------

seriously I think your teacher needs a computer book as basic as that

Wow, sounds cool. Take some pictures of the motherboard before you put it in, and after it comes out...

Then take a picture as soon as you plug in all the components and turn it on. I would like to see everything ignite in one big puff of smelly black smoke. :D

pizzanchy said:
My computer repair teacher wants to clean a mobo in a dishwasher and wants some info.

This is as far as i go,are you kidding.And just to think i get PM's from the Super Mods.
:beard:

haha, tell him to go ahead and do it. tell us how it turns out (note: we already know). just use compressed air.

mainboards should not be put through such torture .Lay them to rest with honor after you throw them across the room stomp them into the tile like the crap they are. Run over them with your mobile unit , plug them into a 220 socket ( you no you want to )
A couple of slams with Galiger`s hammer . Finaly after you`ve paid it back for all the stress it has caused you .Bury it in the back yard .

lol

i think it will work if it kills the mobo oh well at least we will have proved that teach wrong;)

If it really doesn't work and its garbage anyways. So you can try an experiment to see if it will make it work again. The only thing I recommend is once you wash it let it sit out for at least 48 hours to insure that all the moisture is for the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom