Geforce 7800 GTX 512mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, definetly wait for the X1900XTX, it's going to be priced around the same price as the 7800GTX 512 or cheaper. And it's going to perform better, much better. And there will be plenty of them, a steady supply.

order from the UK, www.overclockers.co.uk, not sure, but i think there in stock dunno lol.

edit: acctually the BFG one isnt out yet (in the UK), but u can pre-order it, it should be out very very soon tho lol. Costs $728 on overclockers.

No.. This forum makes me laugh sometimes...

The G71 is dx10 and is to be released Q3 or Q4 with vista.
The 7900GT/X is coming out next month or so and the 1900XT is already out...

What do u mean no... I was just pointing out a place where he could get it, if he still wants that card and doesnt want a different one.

... Just wait for the 7900GT/X to come out...

And i was talking to aaron and the other guy...

Ya I think I am going to wait for the 7900 GTX, but anyone have an idea on the price? I mean the 7800 GTX 512mb is already crazy, whats this one gonna be over a thounsand dollars?

Yeah thats a problem these days. It used to be that something came out, then the technology got old, the price went down and something new came out to take its place. Now new technology comes out so fast it doesn't have time to "replace" the older technology in its price slot, it just makes a new higher price slot on top of it.

that's the cycle that I'm just freakin sick of. If they can't afford to produce it, then hold off or wait longer to produce something that really kicks the snot out of the old stuff. People can't keep up with this.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom