dual monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshd

Fully Optimized
every time i restart, my dual monitor cinfiguration messes up. i have them set out like this from left to right: 2, 1.

after a restart, the pc puts 2 on the right, so they do not join up correctly. i have to chnage it back every time i boot. if i hibernate, it is fine when resuming the session.

this hasnt always happened. it only seems to be doing it since i installed my wireless network, and have the internet.

its very annoying, and i would appreciate people's input on this matter.

thanks.

both? which?

edit: i have updated display drivers, and it still happens. :(

my system has also started to load REALLY slowly, once i have logged on. strange as it has no spy/adware, and it isnt loading any more processess that it used to.

:amazed:

the slow logon problem seems to have gone away.

but the monitors are still messing right up. and, because that messes the dektop up, it screws all the icons up, which are in a special order that i like to keep them in.

why is monitor 2 defauting to the left of 1, rather than staying on the right where it has been set?

the monitors? i havent touched them. how would you do that with monitors? they are just PnP

btw: here is a ss of startup:

Thats normal? That's WAY to much stuff. Even if this doesnt fix the current problem, this will make your pc run faster. You need to disable everything but your antivirus and microsoft antispy. Only use programs when you need them. No need to have them sitting there using memory when they aint doing anything. This could fix it, you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom