Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM gonna try and get my cpu and gfx up a bit higher. Hopefully i can hit 550 and 1300

Probly gonna need to move it into my screen room when its 28 degrees F at night :D

Was able to break the 3000 mark with this card at 530/1250 and the core at 2.65Ghz...I still need to get this stuff under water and hopefully try and get 550 on the GPU and around 2.8ish on the CPU, plus I need to get unlazy and pull this memory off the divider

06.jpg

o man this sucks that was like a friggin slideshow
CPU- AMD 3500+
GPU- Evga 6800GS
geil 1 gig ram
here it is, ill do some oc later see what i can get
3dmark.jpg

Is it just me or is there something wrong with this version of 3dmark? I just browsed through this topic now and am seeing scores all over the place...7800s are getting anywhere from low 3000s to high mid 4000s and 6800s are doing the same with anything from low mid 2000s to mid 3000s

Take your score for example iam_not_2fast4u...is your GS running stock right? You absolutely killed my graphics rendering scores and the only reason I scored higher was because my CPU score was more than double yours yet my card is overclocked way up there...plus my CPU score seems totally out of whack especially considering I have my memory running 190MHz with a divider right now

Or maybe this is just an issue with drivers...I dunno, even look back at page 3 there's someone with a GS clocked lower than mine getting 3500

Same deal with your score nubius...your card again beat me in GPU rendering but my CPU wiped the floor with your score which is the only reason I got higher...something has to be wrong here

I benched in 3dmark05 and am getting about 6500 so my 06 score seems to be right but it's not adding up

I know what you mean.

Or maybe this is just an issue with drivers...I dunno, even look back at page 3 there's someone with a GS clocked lower than mine getting 3500
That's the one I noticed, that just seems really out of whack. But who knows without a compare link :confused: *suspicious*

gaara said:

Yea that was mine...you know what I realized...my test is running at 1024x768...because that's all my monitor can handle. So disregard my 3500+ GS scores, gonna have to bring my tower to my friends house and run it on his monitor. I was wondering why my GS was keeping up with 7-series when it wasn't even close in 05 lol.

I oc'd my card a bit, and now i'm at 4162.

is 69 degrees C high for a full load on a 7800gt?

also i was looking at tyler's mark at stock speed, and i compared my card to his at stock, and mines 200 marks lower for SM2, SM3, and about 2 fps slower? is this just different because we all have different cards, or is is this not a substantial amount to worry about?

here's my stock speeds
3dmark06crop8lb.png

then compare them to tylers on the first page and mine is slower, but we have the same card. did i somehow damage my card? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom