One last check before I send it off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KryptoKnight

In Runtime
Is all of this compatible or good? I'm overclocking, of course. Might want to save a bit of money though.

Update DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

Update XION Black XION II XON-101 Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 450W Power Supply - Retail

Update Pioneer Black IDE DVD Burner Model DVR-110DBK - OEM

Update Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound - OEM

Update Thermaltake Big Typhoon CL-P0114 120mm Cooling Fan with Heatsink - Retail

Update Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 SATA NCQ 3Gb/s ST3160812AS 160GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

Update OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200)

Update ViewSonic VA902b Black 19" 8ms LCD Monitor - Retail

Update Battlefield 2 PC Game EA - Retail

Update The Sims 2 International Box Version PC Game EA - Retail

Update AMD Opteron 165 Denmark 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Dual Core Processor Model OSA165CDBOX - Retail

eVGA 256-P2-N517-AX Geforce 7800GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

Antec TruPower 550 W

bigfatfrickinfa said:
i notice you have a 450 watt ps and a 550 watt ps (are you upgrading or is it a mistake)

The 450W one comes with the case...usually means it's no good. I'm guessing he's got the 550w cause he doesn't want to use a crappy psu.:D

By the way, the build looks good to me, but I'm not overly experienced...I'd wait for some more replies from some of the "techier" guys.

Its ready to go.

Just a recomendation, get a cable tidy kit, a rounded IDE cable (the mobo comes with 2 yellow ones I think, but you may want a different colour/UV reactive.) and a UV sata cable. Cathodes are really a must with a window (I recomend UV, but you may prefer coloured.)

Don't worry, I read in a review the cables are able to be tucked away in the case, and there are a good amount of LED fans. might get a few black ones, though. Black and green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom