LOL socket 754 and 939 mobo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the reviews mentioned that you have to move a bunch of jumpers on the MOBO to use the 939 socket.

Lol, I don't think using both sockets would be wise.

I like that board though and, it's getting rave reviews so far.

hhhmmmmm I don't see the point, why would you want a motherboard with both support for 754 and 939? Just get a 939 board and leave it at that, the sockets take up so much room as well, pffft two PCI slots. It might be useful for reviewers but for the majority of everyone else, support for two sockets is quite pointless.

filocardhustler said:
hhhmmmmm I don't see the point, why would you want a motherboard with both support for 754 and 939? Just get a 939 board and leave it at that, the sockets take up so much room as well, pffft two PCI slots. It might be useful for reviewers but for the majority of everyone else, support for two sockets is quite pointless.

i agree with you but this guy has a point

(newegg review)

great board

Pros: easy install with a nice layout. perfect for those saving up for a higher end pc....

Cons: could use better overclocking utility.... More »

Other Thoughts: so far im loving this board, but I tryed to over cloak the processor from the bios. no matter the setting when I boot into windows the processor shows the same speed as if its not over clocked at all.

Reviewed By: tetsuo, 1/14/2006 7:50:12 AM
This reviewer reports that his/her technical understanding of this type of product is somewhat high and has owned this product between 1 day to 1 week.
Did you find this review helpful?

I guess if you have a 754 pin cpu and an agp slot and you want to get PCI-E except you can't afford to get a new 939 cpu at the moment so I guess you get this board until you can get enough for a 939 cpu.

Although it would be better to just save up the money for the cpu and get a nice motherboard like a MSI or DFI then this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom